Saturday 4 July 2015

Summer Growth of 2015

"Let Roses bloom and Love to grow in the garden of Our Heart"

 I remember writing these words years ago and not only are they fitting for this new beautiful rose picture taken by Trevor at Dalya Life Retreat Centre in Turkey a month ago, but the words are also so appropriate to what I feel is happening in the world around us, if only we can let ourselves see and feel the Love unfolding.

Have been off air blog wise for nearly 2 years but sometimes things take that long to integrate, so am going to enjoy the reunion with Blog rather than give myself a hard time. On the unfolding Love front I have been profoundly moved by Chloe Goodchild's 3 day workshop last weekend in Edinburgh. I have made a deep soul connection to Chloe's Singing Field "Out beyond ideas of right and wrond doing, There is a field, A singing field, I'll meet you there, I'll meet you there". I give thanks for all this.www.thenakedvoice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment